Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One Person to be Thankful For


Checking out Grandma's Yin/Yang stone



Eating Black Bean Soup all on her own....

Making nice with Telly


















A Goodbye kiss from a Grandma who's still in her PJs








It's been nearly 10 days since Evelyn was here. We all missed her, suddenly the house wasn't as full, as warm, or nearly as much fun.
It was great to watch her walking around, checking out all the things that she never noticed before. Suddenly there was an awful lot
at eye level. She was so good. I didn't put anything away. All I had to say was, "No, that's not for Evelyn. That's Grandma's." She'd point at whatever and shake her head no. The only thing she really picked up was my Yin/Yang stone that sits on my table which I call my "sacred space" It's the spot that holds many objects that have spiritual significance to me. It's the spot I sit at when I say my morning prayers and do my meditation. It is a collection of long ago yesterdays and some things from the present. It's the place I say thank you for Evelyn....and for all of you.

Until next time....Always, Kathleen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: