Friday, February 6, 2009

FAMILY AT EVELYN'S BAPTISM

DAVID AND BECKA

AUNTIE ANN AND EVELYN
OUR FAMILY
PROUD AND HAPPY PARENTS


Well, here it is four months later. I can't believe how much Evelyn has grown. These photos were taken at a park that is near Brian
and Lara's house. It was a beautiful setting.

I noticed in the photos that had Evelyn in them, she is looking up....at the leaves and the way the sun was coming through them. That was her developmental stage back then. Now she is busy laughing, picking things up, making baby sounds and screaming out loud....just because she can. What a wonderful journey this is. Being a Grandma is wonderful. It's like God is giving me another chance to love
another perfect human being. I think I am doing a better job. I think I get so much more now!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: