Wednesday, February 25, 2009

THIS IS SOME OF WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING!



EVELYN IN THE SWEATER I MADE FOR HER,
HAT BY GRANDMA SHIRLEY OUT OF LEFTOVER
YARN



DINNER WITH MY BROTHER JACK, HIS
WIFE PAT, TOM, DAVID/BECKA AND MY
NEPHEW ERIK IN PUNTA GORDA


SOME OF MY MAJONG PALS. LEFT TO RIGHT
PANSY, GLADYS, WILMA, ROSE AND TONI WHO
I CUT OUT(SORRY TONI)


KATHLEEN "NOODLING"

Hi Everyone,

Well, here it is February coming to a close! How did this happen? Ten(10) months from today it's Christmas! Don't say
I didn't warn you. I do this every year and no one wants to hear it. Then November comes and you all complain that you
have so much to do. My solution...cut back! No gift buying. Go to another state, that eliminates decorating. I don't think I
can get away with this much past 2009. Evelyn will be wising up and I sure don't want to miss that!

The weather remains wonderful. The people great. I scored two(2) Majongs on Tuesday. It's so much more fun when that
happens. It is a game of skill, but there is a lot of luck to it too. I guess that's why they called it THE JOY LUCK CLUB.

Our pool is great. The sun is pretty intense and it offers relief. Everyone hops in and does their visiting in the pool. Great place to
do leg kicks and scissor kicks. I think I'll see if Ann can't try to teach me proper breathing when she comes next week. I can do the crawl but have never gotten the breathing right. I end up running out of steam due to lousy technique.

I've met a new lady from Massachusets named Gloria. She sits poolside and knits. She got me going again. I've started an Aqua sweater for Evelyn and am making pretty good head way with it. I've almost got the back done.

I'm going to a Line Dancing Class on Friday morning with Pansy. I'll let you know how that goes. I've got to do something to get me out
of bed earlier. I don't know where the "early riser" went, she's not here.

Until next time....Always, Kathleen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: