Thursday, February 5, 2009

BACK TO DECEMBER.....

SUNSET ON MARCO ISLAND







MY COUSIN BARB











BOB AND BOBBIE YUVAN(OUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS
FROM OUT COTTAGE IN AMHERSTBERG) AND TOM!

THEY WERE IN MARCO IN DECEMBER











EILEEN ON THE LEFT, HER COUSIN ANNE NEXT TO HER.
FRIENDS FROM OUR PUERTO VALLARTA DAYS, WE SPENT THE
DAY WITH THEM IN THE LAUDERDALE AREA







Now that I have a computer I thought I'd update my blog about some of the people we've seen and things we've done.

Our next door neighbors from our cottage were down in Marco Island for a week. We spent a day with them at their condo.
It was a beautiful day and our first trip to Marco. The beaches are magnificent. The sunsets spectacular, especially if you have
an ocean view.

We spent Christmas with my cousin Barb and her husband Dick in Plantation on the east coast. I don't know what happened but somehow I didn't take pictures. I only have one of Barb which I took on our morning walk at a nearby walking trail. I think we were too
busy talking to take pictures.

While there we had lunch with some friends we met in Puerto Vallarta. Eileen lives in Pembroke Pines and we have kept in touch
over the past few years. We first met on the beach at the Camino Real in Puerto Vallarta. She was an early beach walker and I was an early meditator. We struck up a conversation on morning and that was it. We'll miss seeing them and many of our other friends in Mexico this year. However, this has ended up being far more economical for a much longer time period.

Until next time....always, Kathleen
Posted by Picasa

No comments: